Love the Nene Valley – Call out to photographers
Living in, working in, visiting the Nene Valley? Have a photograph you are particularly proud of? How about putting it forward to help promote the fantastic Nene Valley as a top destination? You may win a very lovely prize.
One to One Development Trust are working with Nene Valley and Nenescape to celebrate all things about the river, its heritage, walks, its place in the Valley. This call out is a follow on from the 900 Voices project which we delivered in 2018 – lots of people, organisations, volunteers all along the Nene are trying to raise the profile of the river, improve the environment and wildlife, address pollution and encourage it to be used as healthy place for leisure.
This competition is to celebrate the river as part of everyday life, to engage people in that conversation and celebrate the creativity around and inspired by the Valley.
This request is aimed at people (most likely hobbyists but not exclusively) who may chose to respond, enjoy taking part and would like to see their pictures (if selected) fully credited on the Nene Valley website to mark English Tourism Week 2019. The prizes have been donated by local businesses/ organisations who are committed to trying to make the Nene Valley a better place for all.
Competition deadline is 10th April 2019.
Terms and conditions
- This Competition is open to residents or visitors of the Nene Valley who reside in the UK and are over the age 16 years old, except for employees of Nenescape their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this Competition forms part of these Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name and location of the photograph. Image files must be 200 dpi and between 1MB and 3MB. Entrants should include their own name, address and telephone number and say which category they want their photograph to be considered for. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit which include an identifiable person or persons have been taken with the permission of the person or persons pictured and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, each entrant grants Nenescape and Nene Valley permission to use the submitted image/s in print or online material promoting the Nene Valley. Credit will be given to the photographer.
- Up to 3 entries per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The winning entries will be that which is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified within a month of the closing date of the competition.
- One entrant from each category will win a prize donated by Nenescape Partners, all prizes are non-transferable or non-refundable for cash.
- All prizes must be collected from one of the Nenescape Partner locations. We will endeavor to get it to the nearest point for collection by winners.
- The winners may be asked to take part in publicity, but it is at the discretion of the entrant whether they take part of not.
- Your photograph will be credited by the name you give on submission.
- Events may occur that render the Competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Nenescape and accordingly Nenescape may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Nenescape as a result thereof.
- The competition is being run by One to One Development Trust as part of the Nenescape project to help promote the Nene Valley and celebrate its heritage with the support of Heritage Lottery Fund. To find out more about Nenescape please visit www.nenescape.org To find out more about the Nene Valley please visit www.nenevalley.net
By submitting your name and email address and pressing the button above, you accept the terms and conditions of the competition.